Terms and conditions of Feedback4professionals, established in Soest
Version valid from April 2013.
This document is a translation. In the event of any dispute about the interpretation of any of these conditions, the official Dutch language version shall prevail.
- These general conditions apply to all offers of Feedback4professionals. The conditions apply to everyone without exeption and are available on the feedback4professionals website. We will send you a written copy on request.
- By placing an order you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions of delivery and payment. Feedback4professionals reserves the right to change its terms and conditions following the expiry of this document
- Unless otherwise agreed, the general or specific terms and conditions of any third party will not recognized by Feedback4professionals.
- Feedback4professionals guarantees that the product meets the contractual obligations and the specifications listed in the offer.
- Delivery is in the form of account information. This account information will give you access to the product.
- After payment you will receive an email with your account information. Should this take longer than an hour, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. When your order is verified, we will send you your account information as soon as possible.
- Prices will not be increased within the duration of the offer, unless legal actions make this necessary.
- If prices on the website are misquoted in error, no consequence of the misquoted prices is accepted.
- All prices on the website are in Euros and exclude 21% VAT.
4. Right of withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a refund within 30 days. The account is then removed and is no longer active. If you have sent out a feedback request and have received a response (partial or complete), the refund request will be denied.
5. Data management
- Feedback4professionals respects the privacy of the users of the website and ensures confidentiality of your personal information.
- Feedback4professionals sometimes makes use of a mailing list. Each mailing includes instructions to remove yourself from this list
6. Warranty and conformity
- Feedback4professionals guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability, and the legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
- An arrangement offered by the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a failure to fulfil the obligations of the employer against the employer may assert under the law and / or the distance contract.
- Offers are not binding, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by the buyer, Feedback4professionals reserves the right to revoke or change the offer within 3 working days of receipt.
- Verbal agreements with Feedback4professionals only apply after an explicit and written acknowledgment.
- All offers from Feedback4professionals will not automatically apply to repeat orders.
- Feedback4professionals cannot be held to the offer if the customer should understand that the offer or any part thereof, was an obvious mistake or error.
- Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
- An agreement between Feedback4professionals and a customer is established after an order is received and assessed by Feedback4professionals.
- Feedback4professionals reserves the right, without giving any reason, not to accept orders or contracts.
9. Force majeure
- Feedback4professionals is not liable if and when an order cannot be fulfilled due to force majeure.
- Force majeure means any diverse reason, and any circumstance which is not in the control of Feedback4professionals. Delay or failure by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in the electricity supply, failures in e-mail traffic and disturbances or changes in third party technology, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, omissions of suppliers and illness of individuals count explicitly as force majeure.
- Feedback4professionals reserves in case of force majeure the right to suspend its obligations and is entitled to terminate the contract in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement is amended so that execution can continue. In no event shall Feedback4professionals be obliged to pay any penalty or compensation.
10. Applicable law / jurisdiction
- All agreements are subject to Dutch law.
- Disputes arising from an agreement between Feedback4professionals and the buyer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, will be subject to the competent court within the district of Soest unless Feedback4professionals prefers to subject the dispute to the competent court of the domicile of the buyer, with the exception of those disputes that fall under the jurisdiction of a magistrate.
Feedback4professionals, part of Communicum BV
3761 HA Soest
T: +31 (0)6-46992115
Chamber of Commerce: 30190621